Unraid Server unexpectedly unreachable

Periodically my unraid server will become unresponsive to where I cannot access it via the web portal - the only fix seems to be a hard reboot (pressing and holding power button, then pressing to turn back on). One of the times when it was unresponsive, I connected a monitor but there was no output whatsoever. The server is an HP Elitedesk 800 G1 Tower with a 4th gen i7 and 32GB DDR3 RAM. I am guessing this is a hardware issue, but it does not happen on any predictable cadence, nor am I aware of any conditions that could be the trigger of the issue. The attached logs were gathered right after a hard reboot as I am unable to gather logs or do anything on the host when it is 'dead'. As I have not seen any errors within Unraid, I am unsure where to start on troubleshooting the issue. Any help is greatly appreciated!

vault-diagnostics-20230711-2334.zip

Hey jsouth,

Hope all is well. I had a similar issue not to long ago that was caused by one of my Dockers. What I ended up doing to troubleshoot is turning off all my Dockers and then turning them on 1 by 1 every other day or so until I could duplicate the error. My problem ended up being in my "Scrutiny" configuration.

You could also switch to ipv4 only and see if the problem persists, but I'm also not the brightest Network guy.

Wishing you the best,

-Darrell