Flash drive not detected

I was updating my unraid server via the ui, but on reboot my flash drive isn't detected and I can't start my server.

If I reinstall unraid on my flash drive, is there a way to re-add my drives to the array on the new install while maintaining the data on the drives?

I was using a parity drive, however, I actually don't know which specific drive is mapped in what order in my array.

I did have a backup of my config.... but it was stored on my array and I don't know how to access it without having my server running.

First thing.   Shut the server down by pushing the power button.  Try a quick one-second push.  If that doesn't work, push and hold from about ten seconds.

Then remove the flash drive and plug it into your PC.  Then make a backup of everything that you can off of that drive.  The     /config   folder/directory is the really important piece that you are after.

Post up the results of this action.  Let us know if you could copy the contents of the   /previous   folder.

Edited by Frank1940
Didn't remember important detail from first post so had to edit post