No internet access after moving from barebones to VM (Proxmox)

Yesterday I upgraded my server, and decided to virtualise Unraid. Getting it to boot and everything went fine, thanks to the tutorials from IBRACORP on YT.

The only thing I'm running into, is that for some reason It won't connect to the internet. I can access my shares on the local network no problem, but going to the appstore or checking for updates is failing.

What I've tried:

In proxmox:

I have looked at the virtbr0 mapping, and it redirects to the active ethernet connection. It is active and autostart is enabled. I've tried turning

all firewalls off, turning them all on while accepting ports 80 and 443 (HTTP and HTTPS) Nothing worked.

In Unraid:

I've removed the default gateway in the network settings to no avail. I don´t know any other settings that could impact the connection.

In my router:

I've changed the port forward from the Unraid IP to the proxmox IP.

I'm kind of stumped, and it is hard to figure out there the issue is. Is it proxmox? (firewalls?) Do I need to change some things in Unraid? Is it my router?

Can anyone push me in the right direction? What am I missing?