• Content Count

  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by FooYoungHi

  1. Overnight I got issues with accessing the WebUI. Last night I had no problems, but today it refuses to work. I tried restarting the docker, rebooting Unraid, rebooting my router, updating the VPN server list and disabling the VPN option. Nothing works. I also tried to access the Webui from different PCs. The log stops at: "Waiting for Deluge process to start listening on port 58846..." I think the only thing I did yesterday was add the 'labels' plugin. I don't think It has anything to do with this or how to disable it outside of the WebUI. Does anyone have an idea how to fix thi
  2. Thanks!! I'm back into NC again and updating as we speak. Is this way of updating (where you basically need to update twice) very common with dockers?
  3. It gives me this: "root@1af0fcd2c990:/# occ status This version of Nextcloud is not compatible with > PHP 7.3.<br/>You are currently running 7.4.14.root@1af0fcd2c990:/#" I've done some digging into SpaceInvaderOne's videos, and I notice he has a video about upgrading Nextcloud that I missed. I'm following the guide now and see if that fixes it. I assume I'm still at version 15.. Edit: He updates through Nextcloud itself, so I obviously can't do that anymore.
  4. I can't access Nextcloud at all, so I have no way of checking it, AFAIK. The console does seem to work, though. Can I check using that?
  5. A few days ago, after updating it in the usual way (update in the docker tab) and I also got the "This version of Nextcloud is not compatible with > PHP 7.3. You are currently running 7.4.14." issue, like more people in this thread. A day earlier I suddenly couldn't access my Unraid UI anymore after updating some plugins and dockers, even though everything else worked (dockers, shares etc), so I had to reboot (after 266 days of uptime 😭) to fix it magically. I also jumped over from Let'sEncrypt to Swag using SpaceInvaderOne's video, thinking that might've been the issue. During
  6. This was the problem for me. I've tried to fetch the keyfile from an FTP server by using spaceinvaderone's video, but couldn't get it to work, but never bothered to remove the code in the 'go' file. Removed it and it worked like a charm!
  7. Same here, still no luck with the passphrase. Need me to PM it as well? Edit: keyfile doesn't work either. (also didn't work for me in in 6.8.0) I can't rule out that I'm doing that wrong, though, since it seems to work for everybody else.
  8. There is just the text, no spaces, tabs or anything. The length is 10 characters.
  9. I'm having the same issue after the update to 6.8.0. I tried copying my passphase to a text file and use it, but to no avail. (It is just a .txt file with the passphrase, no clue if this is how it is supposed to be done) The passphrase contains a '!' in it as the only special character, the rest is just lower case and caps. I'm pretty sure that, like the others, if I downgrade I can get in again, but in 6.8.0, there seems to be no way in.
  10. I am indeed using Samsung SSDs as cache drives (2x 250GB 860 EVO). I assume there is no need to paste the diagnostics zip anymore, since there is no software fix? If I were to look for a SAS controller for my setup, are there some things I need to look for, compatibility wise? I currently have a 12 drive license, so with the 6 ports on my mobo, a 2 port SAS card (=8 SATA with 'special' cable, right?)should suffice for now.
  11. Sorry for upping this older topic, but since my problems are exactly the same, I thought it was a waste to make another topic about this. I recently swapped my unraid server's mobo/ram/cpu with my desktop hardware, and the CRC errors began. It used to run fine for months on a Ryzen 1600 cpu with a X370 mobo. Now that I switched it to an AMD 8320 on a AM3+ (Gigabyte 990FXA UD3 R5) mobo with 16GB RAM, it gives constand CRC errors. I've tried to change SATA cables with brand new ones, changed the cables from the PSU, put the SSDs in different connectors on the mobo, but nothing worked.
  12. Thanks for the replies. To my understanding, both Airsonic and Libresonic have the same principle as Plex, but with some supported players. Unfortunately JetAudio Plus isn't one of them (yet). That is an option I have looked at as well. The issue that I have is that I already have a VPN running (Nord), and combining 2 VPNs doesn't seem to be the most stable. It is a last resort option to turn one off and enable another. Unfortunately I'd like to reduce my use of Google services to a minimum. I'd like to do on my own server what the Google servers do instead.
  13. Currently I have my music on my PC and on my phone, and it's annoying, since there is no synchronization and it takes up a ton of space (I've backed up my CDs in FLAC format, so it's huge), so over time some songs are only on my phone or on my PC. To simplify it all I thought it would be a good idea to put it all in one place; my unraid server. I've put all my music on my server, and have no problems with it on my home network. When I'm not at home, I don't have a way to access my library. Preferably I would like to just be able to access the folder structure (just to keep it simple) and