Cache pool disks Unmountable: Unsupported or no file system [SOLVED]

Raf
Go to solution Solved by JorgeB,

Hi,

Using version 6.12.3.

I got an a bunch of emails from my server saying: "fstrim: /etc/libvirt: FITRIM ioctl failed: Input/output error" every hour. Once I noticed this I logged in and it appeared that all my dockers were stopped and the docker image was 110GB but the size is only set to 80GB in settings. I disabled the docker service and increased the size to 200GB. Started the docker service but it said that docker is not started. I rebooted the server. When it came back on line now my cache pool disks where the docker is located say "unmountable: unsupported or no file system", they show up in the cache pool slots but are not mounted and I have an option to format them (which obviously I don't want to do). Can you please help, I greatly appreciate your help!

Edited by Raf
remove attachment

That worked! Thank you @JorgeB!

Before I got your solution, I did mount the drive to a temp location based on one of your previous posts and copied the data to the array and was planning to just recreate the pool and copy the data back. Then I unmounted the temp folder. The command you gave above worked like a charm though. My docker image seemed to be corrupt though because the docker would not start. I just deleted it and recreated it. All good now. THANK YOU SO MUCH!

Just out of curiosity, what log from the diagnostic indicated that the problem might be the log tree?

• Like 1
  • Raf changed the title to Cache pool disks Unmountable: Unsupported or no file system [SOLVED]