Server didn't want to stop/shutdown

Hi,

This morning I noticed that I couldn't connect to my Sonarr docker (nothing out of the ordinary in its logs) so I tried to stop it but the "server error" warning came up and it just continued running. I tried docker kill command from console and it still wouldn't stop. I then killed the Sonarr process by finding that specific PID and then it stopped but wouldn't start up.

I also noticed that the mover was running for a long time and didn't ever complete so I stopped the mover process from console and then tried to restart. That stopped and then I tried to stop the array to restart the server but couldn't. It was just stuck at "Sync filesystems".

The only thing that was accessing /mnt/user was some syslog processes so after a while of nothing happening I killed those. No luck stopping the array. powerdown -r also didn't help as I then lost connection to IP of unraid server but the server was still on. Ended up doing a hard shutdown.

Not sure why this happened but it's doing a parity check now... but everything seems to be back up.

Can anyone tell me why this happened? Logs attached.

server-unraid-diagnostics-20230824-0805.zip

Just now, ultimz said:

Thanks - found the logs. Is it safe for me to post them here? Not sure if it includes any sensitive information...

They are passed through an anonymization process that removes all obvious sensitive information.   Only you can determine if you are happy with the results (they are text files so you can check them).