Unraid crashes and must be turned off and back on again

kelsjon3
Go to solution Solved by JorgeB,

6 hours ago, kelsjon3 said:

Thanks for the help! Here's how it's currently setup. What do I have setup incorrectly?
image.thumb.png.b3420ec9b82013b1b706e27ad16ff3d8.png

With those settings you should end up with a syslog file in the 'logs' folder on the flash drive.   This will be the one to post after a crash to show what was happening in the lead up to the crash although it is a good idea to post the current diagnostics as well so we can see more about your system.

I hope this is helpful. Normally, the server becomes unresponsive. This time, I could access the UI, but Plex could not be accessed and Radarr's container would not start and displayed an "Execution Error".  I shut down the server, pulled the USB drive and grabbed the syslog. I then turned the server back on and grabbed the Diagnostics. If that's not helpful, I can try again next time it crashes.

I do see a lot of errors in the Syslog:

Sep  6 05:34:35 Tower kernel: loop: Write error at byte offset 844185600, length 4096.
Sep  6 05:34:35 Tower kernel: I/O error, dev loop2, sector 1648800 op 0x1:(WRITE) flags 0x100000 phys_seg 1 prio class 2
Sep  6 05:34:35 Tower kernel: BTRFS error (device loop2: state EA): bdev /dev/loop2 errs: wr 4414, rd 0, flush 0, corrupt 2, gen 0

Then there's this, which is a relatively new development:

image.png.7dc9318b19cfd55ec5a7a183772186f1.png

Thanks again.

syslog tower-diagnostics-20230907-1954.zip