Help! My unraid randomly freezes

My unraid server has been randomly freezing for awhile now.. 6+ months. 

I initially suspected it was due to my Ryzen 2700X CPU and tried various suggestions around c-state, power draw idle, etc. and none of them really solved the issue. 

During the onset of this issue, Unraid server would freeze every 3-5 days.. but in the past few weeks, it has been freezing every day. I would reboot the server after freeze, and it would happen the next day. 

Since Ryzen is known to cause freezes and hangs, I swapped out my CPU, RAM and Mobo to Intel Xeon E3-1245 v3. This was my old unraid hardware that had no issues in the past. I wanted a faster CPU so I upgraded to Ryzen.  Swapping back to old hardware did not resolve my issue. 

Only changes I've made since upgrading from old Intel CPU to Ryzen CPU hardware is adding a 10GB NIC Card and replacing a faulty SAS expander card.

I'm not sure what is causing it to freeze every day. I've attached my diagnostics. I would appreciate any help!  Thank you!

nas-diagnostics-20230906-1908.zip

@itimpi I tried setting up syslog to mirror to flash but when it froze again and I rebooted it, there was no previous logs in to the `/boot/logs` directory. 

I did however also setup logging to a remote syslog server and have attached the diagnostics and the syslogs as well.  I notice there was a lot of BTRFS errors and some kernel panics but not sure what to make of it. 

nas-diagnostics-20230909-0929.zip syslog-20230909.zip