Unable to access media folder in sonarr,radarr and Sabnzb

Thanks Squid here is the docker run

image.thumb.png.f0d84a8ea1e4c98eb805a2acebc4d417.png

but I might have a bigger problem Plex did see all of them and i played one movie but now everything is gone. I cannot find them in windows or Krusader both movies and series should be under my media folder movies.  now only showing one movie folder and it's blank? Also to get to the media folder now it's media>media I don't think that is correct but it has been years since i set this up.- Yeah there gone only using 9.9 TB

image.png.37c3a7186f9ed3fccfe047e3124fbbcc.png

image.png.eda141417d96a13bdae6c39ba5f3c838.png

Edited by suppressed-equinox8178
4 hours ago, suppressed-equinox8178 said:

I have another user but I can never login with that user. I ran the new permissions and created another user but still unable to login to unraid with that user? Thanks 

The only user that can log into the webUI is "root"   All other users you create are strictly for file sharing,  not management.

Also, another user had a thought also.  You've mapped /mnt/user/media to two different container paths.  /media and /data. Why are you doing that?

11 hours ago, Squid said:

The only user that can log into the webUI is "root"   All other users you create are strictly for file sharing,  not management.

Also, another user had a thought also.  You've mapped /mnt/user/media to two different container paths.  /media and /data. Why are you doing that?

Thanks for the webui answer, 2nd one I have no idea why or how that happened?