UR 9.12.4. Installed Nvidia Driver. Docker disable, apply. Docker enable, apply. Docker won't start.

tjsyl
Go to solution Solved by tjsyl,

After throwing a Quadro K620 in this machine for Unmanic I booted up, everything started up normally and I have Auto start on for the array.  I had a bad ethernet cable causing issues and did an unclean shutdown yesterday but canceled the parity check so it kicked off on after the array started, I don't know if that is somehow not helping the situation.  I installed the Nvidia driver, went into plugins and got the UID from the Nvidia Driver, went to docker and stopped all the containers, set one of them to not auto start, went to settings, docker and disabled, applied, then enabled and applied.  Now its Stopped and I don't see anything in the system log stating why.  I'm attaching the Diag if someone can please give me a hand.  If I just need to reboot it's going to be a while for the 12TB Parity Check to finish.  I don't want to stop it this time unless someone says it's not going to do any harm.  I've never had any issues with these disks.  Last week replaced the 2 8TB parity drives (one had thousands of errors) with 2 12TB and added the good 8tb into the array. 

ur0-diagnostics-20230910-2200.zip

I rebooted and docker came back up but now getting an intermittent timeout /lag issue.  I've ruled out the switch and ethernet cables but now trying to determine what's dragging the whole system down. The only other thing that is different from the last few months this system has been solid is the 4 brand new (TeamGroup 3DNAND SLC) 1TB SSD cache drives connected directly to the MOBO SATA. I tired using the integrated SAS (MINI SAS to SATA) but UnRaid would not see the drives.  After months of running on only the array (cacheless) I got a chance to shutdown and plug in the 120-128GB drives I had in there and one basically needed a diaper.  Amazon next morning the 4-1TB drives.  Issue started and traced down a bad or not cleanly connected (crapp) Ethernet cable.  Now it's intermittent with the (constant ping running) timeouts ping and web GUI. 

If I should start a new topic for this please let me know.  

But reboot fixed the initial issue (not that the damn Quadro K620 will do me any good, found it only does x264 so there is a Quadro P400 on the way).

ur0-diagnostics-20230911-1224.zip

Edited by tjsyl

So I found one of the 4TB drives has increasing UDMA CRC error count even after moving to a different slot.  I am going to stop the array and replace that drive, even though CRC errors shouldn't be the drive. 4.5 years old, of my 4TB drives its one of the newer ones... Oh well, that's why I've been buying spares for cheep when I find them.