Unmountable: unsupported or no file system

Go to solution Solved by JorgeB,

On 10/3/2023 at 7:46 PM, JorgeB said:

If the log tree is the only problem this may help, type:

btrfs rescue zero-log /dev/sdf1

Then re-start array.

I guess it wasnt the only problem.

I disabled docker under settings and tried to delete the docker img. Connected to the server with winSCP and the docker.img seems to be gone. 

Rebooted the server and then there it was again the docker.img.

Started the docker service again and all the containers are there  (they should not be there)

Tried again by disable docker under settings, used the terminal and "rm docker.img" and then it says its in read only mode and cant delete it. 

Rebooted again and tried to delete it under settings. Now deletion thru the UI seems to work but it wont recreate a new docker.img 

i only get this Docker service failed to start. And the docker.img is gone from /mnt/user/system/docker/

image.thumb.png.9b38d97f5ed6bdb8b0008bbfcd757e90.png

Can this be somekind of permission issue?

nassen-diagnostics-20231004-2001.zip

Oct  4 19:54:45 NASSEN kernel: BTRFS error (device sdf1): incorrect extent count for 36529242112; counted 1349, expected 1337
Oct  4 19:54:45 NASSEN kernel: BTRFS: error (device sdf1: state A) in convert_free_space_to_extents:466: errno=-5 IO failure
Oct  4 19:54:45 NASSEN kernel: BTRFS info (device sdf1: state EA): forced readonly

Filesystem has other issues and it's going read only, recommend backup and re-format.