Unraid is completely inaccessible, even from itself in GUI mode!

My Unraid box has been running flawlessly for almost 2 years now. I did the latest Stable update a few days ago, rebooted and everything was fine. Today I noticed I couldn't access Plex and when I went to open the Unraid UI it wouldn't load, I tried to SSH in and that couldn't connect either. Unfortunately this left me needing to do a hard reboot, this time I booted into GUI mode. The desktop loaded, but the WebUI still wont load. So basically I have no way to access the Unraid UI at all. 

Possibly related, My array took almost 10min to spin up which is not normal at all. Luckily I have a script that plays a tone when the array comes up or I wouldn't have known. 

Ok so this has been a roller coaster. 

I rebooted again, Thankfully I could do it from the GUI Mode desktop this time. This time I booted into GUI Safe Mode and I was able to access the WebUI, but one of my drives was missing from the array. This has happened before but a reboot usually fixes it. 

I reboot again but back into regular GUI Mode. This time everything loads up just like it should, and everything is working again...except now I'm missing 2 disks from my array. But they are Mounted and fully accessible...I don't understand that one at all.