pictures of Antec 300 with Drive cages

french_guy

Ah, OK.  Are you interested in internal drive cages or external (hot swap) drive cages?

For starters, I suggest looking through the Pimp My Rig thread.  There are plenty of Antec 300 builds in there, and most of them do identify which drive cages they are using.  If you have questions about any particular build, post a link to it here and we may be able to help.

As for general information, the Antec 300 can only hold a single 4-in-3 or 5-in-3 drive cage.  For this reason, the Antec 900 and 902 is a more popular choice as it allows up to three 4-in-3 and 5-in-3 drive cages.

I see now why you asked for help.  I too am having trouble finding pictures of the Antec 300 case with hot swap bays installed.  This is not likely to be a very popular design since the Antec 300 has such limited expansion options.  Any model of hot swap 5-in-3 will work, but you will have to flatten the metal tabs that separate the 5.25" bays in the Antec case.  You will have to do the same customization work on an Antec 900/902 or pretty much any other case on the market.