Parity errors keep going up

Hoping someone might be able too help me here. I've had a few issues recently with Unraid, but a chunk of them seemed to end up being down to a bad SSD in my cache pool which I have now taken out of the pool (but is still in the server for now). I had noticed that my parity disk was showing increasing numbers of errors but it would flucuate up and down and seemed to settle after the changes I made recently (replaced the SSD with SMART issues and swapped out my SAS coontroller).

However, yesterday there were ~3000 errors on parity and now there are over 9000! I've taken a quick look in the syslog and I've started to see these errors repeating:

Oct 16 05:26:35 Ragon kernel: I/O error, dev sdd, sector 3019156232 op 0x0:(READ) flags 0x0 phys_seg 29 prio class 2
Oct 16 05:26:35 Ragon kernel: md: disk0 read error, sector=3019156168
Oct 16 07:37:41 Ragon kernel: I/O error, dev sdg, sector 1016 op 0x0:(READ) flags 0x0 phys_seg 1 prio class 2
Oct 16 07:37:41 Ragon kernel: md: disk4 read error, sector=952

sdd is in there a lot more, which is the parity disk, so looks like it might been failing, which is annoying as it's only a year or so old.

Wondering if anyone could take a look and suggest if there are any other issues other than 2 failing disks, there aren't any SMART errors on either disk.

Edited by BurningSky