No GUI after starting Array

Greetings and thank you in advance for your time.

Recently installed the wonderful RetroNas in a box from everyone's favorite Unraid superhero and after playing around noticed some funny behavior. Following reboot I can access the GUI but after starting array I lose GUI access. Server files are still acessible in explorer over local network and I can still access via terminal. GUI also functional after restarting in Safe mode although I haven't been able to determine which settings are causing the issue.

I am able to use the server as needed for now in safe mode, but would love to fix the underlying issue.

I have been using Unraid for ~1 year - mostly for media server and file backup so fairly new in the arena and not quite at the diagnostic capacity this forum seems to display.

Appreciate any insight help you can offer - diagnostic file attached, log from after attempting normal array start and losing GUI access.

Best

tower-diagnostics-20231028-1012.zip

Itimpi - Thanks for the response!

Strange as everything was working perfect >4 months prior to playing with the RetroNAS installer. 

Running tailscale in safemode doesn't seem to cause issues. 

Sorry for the noob question - What is the preferred way to do "trial and error"? If I can't run GUI after array is started, do I boot in safe mode and then add plugins until...something happens? Is there a way to boot array out of safe mode without plugins engaged and then readd them one by one? 

Thanks again for your time.

11 hours ago, Toepocalypse said:

Running tailscale in safemode doesn't seem to cause issues. 

This is confusing - plugins should not load in Safe Mode so not sure how it is running.

11 hours ago, Toepocalypse said:

Sorry for the noob question - What is the preferred way to do "trial and error"? If I can't run GUI after array is started, do I boot in safe mode and then add plugins until...something happens? Is there a way to boot array out of safe mode without plugins engaged and then readd them one by one? 

You can rename all the .plg files in config/plugins folder on the flash driver to have a different extension (so they will no longer load when you boot) and then rename the ones you want to test back to the .plg extension and reboot.