somethings dying, Disk5 (sdc)?

Go to solution Solved by itimpi,

been getting some errors because my 1TB cache drive is filling up and other services are crashing due to that. I removed several GB of data from /mnt/cache to clear up some space, and Mover seems to be doing it's thing again. But I still have suspicions. I recently got two mini-SAS cables to a SSD controller replaced. I thought one of the drives might be failing. Any insights here as to what hardware might be giving me grief? I have another 8TB drive ready to deploy, and I'm thinking it would be a good idea to get a larger cache drive. Though, whatever the issue is, probably would have filled up the 2TB cache drive anyhow with it's issue.

I did perform an xfs_repair -n, and an actual repair with no modifiers on the end via main GUI. it created some lost+found stuff. This was Disk5.

I had loads of stuff in /mnt/user/unpack. I suspect Sonarr had stacked that cache folder up with stuff and got stuck in a loop somehow. That share, /mnt/user/unpack was set to Cache. Once I cleared that junk out, the cache usage went back to normal and the Mover was able to complete. hmmmm something is being naughty.

thanks!

rubble-syslog-20231104-0753.zip

Edited by rutherford