[SUPPORT] NIGHTMEER WIREGUARD-CLIENT

• 1 month later...

Thanks for making this container. I like the fact that we can put iptables in there and they persist, as opposed to the native client which put iptables based on UI states.

I seem to be having it connect to the wireguard server just fine but curious , how do you recommend other containers connect to this ? by using the

--net=container:wiregard-client command or use nginx ?

3 hours ago, Houmi said:

Thanks for making this container. I like the fact that we can put iptables in there and they persist, as opposed to the native client which put iptables based on UI states.

I seem to be having it connect to the wireguard server just fine but curious , how do you recommend other containers connect to this ? by using the

--net=container:wiregard-client command or use nginx ?

Hey, 

I use IP Tables at the VPS to route incoming traffic into my Lan network. 

In my Lan I have the NginxProxyManager where I forward the Ports to the specific container.

At the moment there is a bug, so that doesn't work. I try to fix it in January. 

You can look at the linked GitHub repo there are two sections how to forward with IP Tables (ip.sh)

• Thanks 1
7 minutes ago, Houmi said:

So once the packets arrive to wg0 internally, you use iptables to forward those to your dein_interface network (based on your wiki) and have nginxproxymanager use it ?

I utilize iptables on the VPS to direct incoming traffic through the WireGuard Docker into my LAN network to my NginxProxyManager. The Docker container serves solely as a gateway for connecting to my LAN network.

The interface name "dein_interface" is where the default traffic routing occurs.

I hope it is understandable

• 1 month later...
4 hours ago, reppmic said:

Hi,

right now it´s up and running, thanks for this!

i wonder if its possible to reach other ips in my home network ?

if yes, can you please give me a hint? 

Hey,

Yes, it should be possible, but there is currently a bug that I have not yet fixed, so it is not possible. I will try to fix it as soon as possible.

• Thanks 1