Older usb version 6.11.0

vmax5000

I made a replacement bootable usb key with unraid 6.11.0, my current version is unraid Version: 6.12.4. When I tried to follow the instructions to replace the usb key I was unable to install the plug-in. So I booted up with my current version but I have lost all my dockers. I don't know how I lost them. Is there any way that I could use my older backup usb key? I have backups of my appdata, libvert and flashdrive. I am currently dead now. Will I have to rebuild all my docker containers?

ultimate-diagnostics-20231114-2135.zip

Not sure from your description exactly what you did.   Not quite sure why Unraid 6.11.0 was involved as that is very old.

The templates that will allow you to reinstall docker applications with setting intact via Apps->Previous Apps are in the 'config/plugins/dockerMan/templates-user' folder on the flash drive so re-instating these from a backup or a copy of the old flash drive will be the way to go.

I copied the files as you said from the old version usb key to the current usb key with 6.12.4 as you suggested but after booting up, I still don't have my dockers. The problem happened when I tried to remove a plex docker on the running system but it would not remove, I got an image picture for the docker that showed a ?. I did not try to re-install the plex docker when I saw that, I just rebooted the server and when it came up all the dockers were gone.

Thanks