Docker.img full

Scurz

If you get this then you almost certainly have at least one docker container with the volume mapper wrong/insufficient so that it is writing temporary files internally to the image file rather than to external storage on the Unraid host.   The fact that you have an image file anywhere near that size suggests you increased it in the past to try and avoid such a problem - the default of 20GB is enough for the vast majority of people if they have all their docker containers correctly configured to not write internally to the image file.

You may find this video from SpaceInvader One of use in identifying the culprit(s)

On 12/3/2023 at 4:29 AM, itimpi said:

If you get this then you almost certainly have at least one docker container with the volume mapper wrong/insufficient so that it is writing temporary files internally to the image file rather than to external storage on the Unraid host.   The fact that you have an image file anywhere near that size suggests you increased it in the past to try and avoid such a problem - the default of 20GB is enough for the vast majority of people if they have all their docker containers correctly configured to not write internally to the image file.

You may find this video from SpaceInvader One of use in identifying the culprit(s)

Hi, I looked into the video, tough I'm still confused as to which container is taking up all that space;

Here's a paste of SpaceInvader's script result:

https://pastebin.com/raw/DeTjKC1Z

Removing Orphaned Images:
https://pastebin.com/raw/jGdfLWAE

Does anything look out of the ordinary?

Edited by Scurz
1 minute ago, itimpi said:

I personally have no experience of using that script.   Was that script run at a point when you were getting a report that the free space was low?   That would be needed in case a particular container is writing working file internally to the image and later deleting them.

Yes, The script was run yesterday when my docker.img was full.