Can't access server remotely since update

Go to solution Solved by Trasher,

Just updated and now I can't access my server remotely.  I wasn't using Connect previously but have just turned that on within UnRaid and it seems to be working OK.  I can see the dashboard from a remote computer.  However I can't access the Server through the myunraid.net link anymore.

I checked that my port forwarding is set up correctly.  However when I click the check button with in UnRaid I get the following error

Sorry, an error occurred
The error is: cURL error 60: SSL certificate problem: self-signed certificate 

I'm not sure how to fix this as I haven't change anything on my end that I am aware of

Im having the same issue. Unable to connect to Unraid connect. I sign into connect on the server but remote access is disabled, when i try to enable dynamic-uPnP the drop down disappears and is replaced with "disabled - sign into unraid connect to enable" it is a constant cycle (sign in, try to enable, receive prompt, try to sign in...

Just curious if anyone found a fix for this, having the same issue with the certificate....Just curious are you guys running Swag?

Apparently this is the Curl error code:

CURLE_PEER_FAILED_VERIFICATION (60)

The remote server's SSL certificate or SSH fingerprint was deemed not OK. This error code has been unified with CURLE_SSL_CACERT since 7.62.0. Its previous value was 51.

Edited by Wizaro
  • 2 weeks later...