Unraid Machine Freezing/Crashing

Over this last year my unraid machine has been crashing and it seems to be getting worse. I'm not sure if its something that I have caused or if I have some kind of hardware failure. I heard about "Unassigned Devices" causing issues for some people in the past and I think it kinda odd that one of the last things I see on my syslog before it crashes is "CIFS: VFS: \\100.71.153.17 has not responded in 180 seconds. Reconnecting...". I'm wondering if I'm running into anything similar though. Attached are my active syslog, previous syslog (before crash/flash ), and my diagnostics file. If anyone has any idea on what could be causing this, I would greatly appreciate your insight.

bobs-unraid-diagnostics-20231215-0055.zip bobs-unraid-syslog-previous-20231215-0653.zip bobs-unraid-syslog-20231215-0652.zip

Sorry, missed that one, only downloaded the other syslog, unfortunately there's nothing relevant logged, this usually points to a hardware issue, one thing you can try is to boot the server in safe mode with all docker/VMs disabled, let it run as a basic NAS for a few days, if it still crashes it's likely a hardware problem, if it doesn't start turning on the other services one by one.

45 minutes ago, itimpi said:

Did you actively restart the server or did it do it by itself?   Just asking as the delay between the syslog-previous and the new syslog is only a minute or so, and automatic reboots are almost invariably hardware related.

I manually rebooted it onsite. Takes about a minute for it to start coming back online.

47 minutes ago, JorgeB said:

Sorry, missed that one, only downloaded the other syslog, unfortunately there's nothing relevant logged, this usually points to a hardware issue, one thing you can try is to boot the server in safe mode with all docker/VMs disabled, let it run as a basic NAS for a few days, if it still crashes it's likely a hardware problem, if it doesn't start turning on the other services one by one.

Odd thing is that this doesn't always happen in just a few days. Last time this happened I had a uptime of 2.5 months. Then it just froze up again. I could still ping it but I could not use my windows VM, login to the web gui, or ssh into the machine. Thats when I enabled my mirror flash log. This time around, my machine only had an uptime of a couple days and then it froze up.

• 3 months later...

This issue is still occurring and I'm running out of ideas to try. The flash log does not show anything helpful before it crashes. I even plugged in a monitor to my unraid machine to see if I could still access the gui after it would crash and the gui too freezes and I can not access anything on it. I have to force a shutdown on my machine to reboot it. 

I also went ahead and ran memtestx86 for 24 hours on the machine and it never resulted in an error.

Does anyone else have any recommendations to try?