Cache Drive Swap/Share Issues

Unraid 6.12.6

So I have something I think I screwed up. I swapped cache drives and used the mover to move everything from the cache drives to the array, everything went very well. The folders moved were the appdata, domains, system, and a folder I call mymedia. The last one is a folder in which all of my mappings to certain folders within "mymedia" exist for things like Emby, DVR recordings, and other docker mounted targets. The problem began when I moved everything back from the array to the cache, it moved EVERY folder on the "mymedia" share so now it lists everything on the array in that folder, not just the ones that I had previously mapped for its exact purpose. Now everything in that mymedia folder is showing under that share in Unraid. Not ideal. Is there any common sense way to fix this besides deleting the whole share and remapping everything?

It sounds as if you really want the MyMedia share to end up on the main array?   Perhaps you had that share set with the cache pool as Primary Storage, the array as secondary storage and the mover direction to be pool->array?   If so setting it back to those settings will move things back to the array.

Another possibility is that you had only the array set as Primary storage and no secondary storage for the mymedia share and were exploiting the fact that mover will do nothing with such shares so any files created on the pool stay there?   If so you need to get all the files back onto the main array; manually create that folder on the pool; and then manually move the files that should be on the pool back to the pool.