Unraid server on old hw crashes - 6.12.6

TimTool
Go to solution Solved by itimpi,

Hi and Merry Christmas to you all :)
I have been running an Unraid server for about 2 months on some old hw. I'm having trouble getting the server "stable", it crashes every couple of days and I have not been able to figure out what causes this. 
When the server crashes I'm not able to ssh in to the server and the WEB interface is not working.
Before I installed unraid I ran the memtest, did the preclear of the disks. Everything seamed ok.
First I installed the 6.12.4 version and had some random crashes every other day. Last week I upgraded to 6.12.6. But the same behavior continues. The server is not under any heavy load. 
I have a couple of docker instances running - plex, jellyfin, pihole. Last thing I have changed to day (after the last crash this morning), was to change the "Docker custom network type" from macvlan to ipvlan
I have no prior experience with unraid. So any help would be much appreciated.

tower-diagnostics-20231226-1154.zip

Edited by TimTool
Typo..

I have had the "Mirror syslog to flash" enabled for some time.. I have two files in the flash drive /boot/logs

"syslog-previous" file from yesterday - was last modified 2023--12-25 17:26

and "syslog" file from today - was last modified 2023-12-26 10:53

Is this the files you mean?

Edited by TimTool