unable to change usb drive

Go to solution Solved by itimpi,

hello (again),

my usb just presumably died after few days (a not so new kingston dt 3.0) and now i already have to change it (with a super old usb 2.0 but lets not talk about all of this)

now i followed the instructions, at first I did wrong since I left the Trial, Plus and Basic and unraid was complaining that keys from a different guid were in the config folder 

now I do not have at all this Replace Key button ( https://docs.unraid.net/unraid-os/manual/changing-the-flash-device/ )

indeed thats all i have (see pic)

trying to recover it wont work neither Error: {"message":"Request failed with status code 403","data":{"error":"GUID '0781-5406-0878-*************' not found. Please contact support for assistance."}}

How can i finally change this drive? Thanks all

image.thumb.png.4e2967b3d2531c7722742de5449ac834.png

Just now, itimpi said:

Have you put the last key file you had into the ‘config’ folder on the flash drive?

I did at first but unraid was complaining that the key file was wrong and there was a mismatch, also no replace button appeared

3 minutes ago, itimpi said:

There should be only 1 key file (presumably the Plus key as the last one that was valid).

I cant believe this was the problem, thanks (yet i believe this should be stated somewhere in the docs or should be coded better into unraid being a bit more user proof)