Disk Utilization Warnings

I upgraded to Unraid 6.12.6 a few days ago.  Ever since upgrading, everyday my email has been bombarded with disk utilization warnings similar to the below.  See below for my emails:  Unraid seems to report a bunch of disks at high usage and then 1 minute later, report those same disks as normal.  Is this a bug?  Is there a fix?    Thanks!

image.png.fc850f02c3e60552adcaaefda1b03429.png

Edited by Hawkins12
On 1/10/2024 at 6:11 PM, itimpi said:

Not heard of a bug in this area.    However, without the diagnostics difficult to say what might actually be going on.

Sorry for my silence here.  I've been tied up.  That being said, I am still receiving and would like to upload Diags; however, concerned about the information in them being uploaded to a public forum (yes I know they can be "anonymized" but that might not remove everything (ie. file names, etc.))  Is there specific logs you'd like to see where I can tailor diagnostics that would be helpful?

Also,, I note in "Fix Common Problems", I am getting /var/log is getting full (currently 70 % used)  and Docker image file is getting full (currently 85 % used).