Plex lost port mapping

I'm running into an issue with the binhex-plexpass container.

It somehow lost its port mappings under the docker tab, plex is still accessible from outside indirectly, but apps like tautulli cant find the server even though I can ping the IP I have setup under Custom br0.

Restarting the docker does nothing as well as rebooting the entire unraid server.

I've also tried backing up the directory with krusader and removing the container and installing it again and restoring my metadata and database.

Nothing I've tried so far brings back the port mapping.  I also lost my hardware transcoding as well in the process even after recreating the docker config.  (missed the --runtime=nvidia in extra parameters)

Anyone have any other ideas or have seen this before?

On a side note, id also be interested in how to move my metadata and db to a safe location so I can safely remove and reinstall the container without having to worry about it removing those files.  I'm assuming ill need to add a new variable and map it to a new location but I'm not sure exactly what to map where or what I would need to do in the case I needed to reinstall again. 

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thank you

Edited by c0mputernick
figured out the hw transcoding issue