Unraid does not start anymore - initramfs (need documents)

HI, I don´t have much luck with my Hardware in the last months. Several months ago my main PC had a problem due to which I lost a lot of data and access to most Accounts and has to be build anew. then my Laptop and now my Server.

The Server was last on ~1,5months ago. It already had some problems, but I did do nothing due to my PC.

Now, when I start it now it either: 1.) Freezes in the "select OS" Screen or if it keeps going forward then it stops at

2. ) initramfs

There are no error messages, it just doesn´t do anything.

I was on 6.9.11 ?

I made a "backup" of the Install with the Plugin? and have here a second USB Stick with my Install. Although, I don´t know when the last backup was done. I don´t know which of the Sticks is the original, but I would guess that it´s the one called "Unraid". The second stick only shows a blinking "_" when I boot with it.

I am able to open both USB Sticks on my Laptop.

Is there an way to get to my data fast? I need some documents soon.

16 hours ago, JorgeB said:

Create a new flash drive with a stock install, no key needed, and see if it boots.

Hi,

I installed the newest Version with a local zip and it does stop at:

ttyS0 at I/O 0x3f8 (irq = 4...) is a 16550A

Does that mean that yet again my hardware has something? Can I get somewhere the old 6.9.11 ? I have an really old Server and maybe the new Unraid does not support it?

• 3 weeks later...