Drive read error

Hello!

Yesterday I noticed one of my drives had read errors detected and had been taken offline. It's only the second time an error has occured with a drive (and the first time, the drive in question was a shucked old drive so I didn't hesitate to replace it with a new (refurbished) drive.

Now almost a year later from that date, read errors were detected again... from the refurbished drive I bought back then.

I performed an extended smart test (wow, I think it took almost 18 or so hours, I started it the night before around 2 or 3am) and will attach to this post. At first I just wanted to know whether the drive was a loss, or this was a freak occurrence (since it passed both short and long smart tests), but now that I've had a few hours to think upon it, two other possibilities also occur to me:

Since the drive occupies the same "slot" (power and sata) cabling that the replaced drive occupied a year ago, could it be a cabling issue?
Or was I just unlucky, and the drive experienced errors because it's refurbished, and had a higher chance to fail from previous use?

Any guidance would be greatly appreciated!!

starryskynet-smart-20240202-0821.zip