Help: Read-only file system error

Go to solution Solved by JorgeB,

TLDR: My dockers aren't working properly due to read-only file system error.

My server crashed for whatever reason, I've seen this happen rarely before, and I wasn't too concerned. I rebooted, and ever since then, I've been getting a read-only files error in all my dockers. For example, here's the specific error from Plex, "failure detected. Read/write access is required for path: ~PATH~". Here's another example from Nextcloud: "cannot create regular file '/config/nginx/site-confs/default.conf.sample': Read-only file system".

Fix Common Problems identified an error with my cache drive. The error message is "Drive mounted read-only, or completely full". This obviously points to my cache drive being the problem, but doesn't really help fix it. It is not full.

Fixes I've tried:

- looked into my Users to make sure the relevant ones have read/write

- Ran the 'Docker Safe New Perms' tool and rebooted

My server has been online for almost 2 years now. Everything was working fine, and I decided to update to 6.12.4. It worked fine after this update for a week or so, I don't think this is detail it related to the problem, but I wanted to include it just in case. Diagnostics attached.

claptrap-diagnostics-20240204-2004.zip