Docker containers and VMs not showing up after changing cache drive

Go to solution Solved by JorgeB,

Hello,

So I just replace my cache drive and change the file system to ZFS following the guide on Spaceinvaders video.

After running mover and getting everything back onto the cache, neither docker shows any containers nor VM showing up at all. Important note, I'm running the vm domain folder on a separate SSD and in a separate pool just for the VMs. Anyone have this issue before? Not sure what next steps are.

Thanks

31 minutes ago, itimpi said:

Have you used Apps->Previous Apps to repopulate the docker container binaries?

No idea on the VMs as from your description they should not have been affected.

I haven't yet, hopping this is something I can fix without rebuilding. I find it strange that it effected the VM's since they are on another SSD that wasn't touched.

4 minutes ago, JorgeB said:

Diags show that both the docker and libvirt images are new, meaning they were not restored correctly, docker image can easily be recreated, libvirt not so easy, search for another copy, post the output of:

find /mnt -name libvirt.img

These are the two outputs I got

/mnt/user/system/libvirt/libvirt.img
/mnt/cache/system/libvirt/libvirt.img

48 minutes ago, JorgeB said:

Those two are the same file, if you don't have the old one, you can recreate the VMs with the same settings as before and point to the existing vdisks, that should work for most VMs, but you should always have a backup of that file.

I still have the old cache SSD, it may be on there. No idea how it could be missing.

I was able to bring my VM (homeassistent) back up by adding a VM. The image was still on the VM SSD and I had a backup of it.

As far as docker goes, I guess I need to turn on docker services and start reinstalling all the docker images? Will the settings from before repopulate?