Web GUI for all Docker Containers not working

Go to solution Solved by Aidan13,

These are my docker containers

image.png.37b7b7162408e33c5094d03a672d9f7f.png

Every one of my containers will not run the WebGui.  I can start and stop each container but I am unable to get to webgui.  I have shut down the array and restarted it, shut down my system and restarted. Stopped docker completed a restart of my system then started docker.  Console will run for all containers. 

The last docker container I was working on was luckyBackup, where I was getting nginx errors - not enough memory. This was over my head so I stopped.  I configured an SMB share to my windows 11 computer and I then downloaded the container backuppc and could not get into webgui.

I generally have not messed with the CA form when initially setting up a container the only exceptions are jellyfin which has been working with no problem and HalfLife which I have not been able to get working.

Thanks for any help

Tim N

That may be the problem, tried another browser and this is showing at the prompt "about:blank#blocked".  With Brave & Edge I get the blank#blocked error with Firefox i get no error and no added web page.

I shut down Sponsor Block, ghostery, Kaspersky VPN & Kaspersky safe browsing, none of these work.  I can try & add the IP address as trusted address, but is the address going to be static?

I am also getting this now when opening Unraid WebGui  "NET::ERR_CERT_COMMON_NAME_INVALID".

When I 1st started using unraid gui it opened no problem, then I started getting trust certificate errors I downloaded the certificate worked a couple of days now I am getting NAME_INVALID error. .

Thanks for the help Kirah

Tim N

Here is my docker page image.

image.thumb.png.26b6ce8c6047951922856dbd812d5c81.png

14 hours ago, Kilrah said:

For the cert I don't know, I don't use https for unraid itself since it's only internal.

I have tried changing the "Use SSL/TLS:" from Yes to No back to Yes, unable to select Strict.  Does not matter where I set this setting I still get the "about:blank#blocked" error.  I did shut down the web browser after each change, to no affect. 

Here is my management access settings, just for fun.

image.thumb.png.e94649c84277c3d47dfb2f603f427036.png

My last try to make this work is to delete them all and reinstall 1 at a time and try opening webgui as I install the dockers.

Thanks

Tim N

I noticed that, just didnt think much of it.  This is the one container I didnt want to delete, I have deleted all other docker except jellyfin.  I will do this now including image and rebuild this container.

Ill let you know it this works.  Thanks for help

Tim N

image.thumb.png.a6b7c55214bcc63afd9d7ed27b33c790.png

Reinstalled jellyfin container... still getting "about:blank#blocked".  I have done everything I can think of turned off every security feature I can think of, added unraid server to trusted site, added the jellyfin port mapping ip address to trusted sites.  I am back to NO on Use SSL/TSL, in managment access.  I am at a loss, I really liked unraid for a lot of reasons but not being able to use docker is kindof a deal breaker. 

The most common reason given for getting the about:blank#blocked error is an address too long, or bad certificate.

Now I am unable to open jellyfin from a web browser or my clients on the TV.   Going from bad to worse...

Thanks for all the help

Tim N

does anyone know the actual IP address jellyfin uses for webgui.

My port forwarding address is 172.17.0.2.

My JELLYFIN_PublishedServerUrl: is 192.168.0.5

I have entered both of these directly in browser and get the error "The connection has timed out".  I have also entered these into the Container Form for WebGui and this also gave me a timeout error. 

Makes me think these address are incorrect.  At the very least I am not getting the about:blank#blocked error. :)  At this point I will take any change as positive progress.

Tim N

• Solution

Finally got it figured out, going over Network Access again, I saw a little note saying network must be on "eth0"; lght bulb went off.  I had taken apart my build again to add some fans and put it all back together & I hooked up my lan cable to the wrong port, its always the small things.  All is right in the world, at least for today.

Thanks to all who helped

Tim N