Unable to connect to GUI for longer than 2 minutes

Go to solution Solved by trurl,

Hello, after a recent power outage, my server has been experiencing issues.  The logs show a graceful shutdown was completed, however after rebooting I lose GUI access after 1-2 minutes.  Access will re-enable periodically, however there are extremely long periods where I am unable to access.  This is also impacting all docker access, specifically noticed when using SABnzbd and Plex.  I was running 6.11 previously, then downgraded back to 6.9 just in case that was a factor.  If someone could take a look at my diagnostics and see what I'm missing here I would appreciate it.

unraid-diagnostics-20240206-1451.zip

I just looked at my switch data, and it looks like for some reason it's reporting that both eth0 and IPMI are running off of the same switch port.  Not sure if that's just poor reporting from Ubiquiti (Edgeswitch24 Lite), or if something changed somehow on my motherboard.  It's a X11SSM-F with eth0, eth1, and IPIMI all cabled to the switch.

Losing GUI access is from multiple computers on my network.  I just tried using my attached keyboard/monitor and so far there doesn't appear to be a problem