Installing the CraftMyWebsite CMS on a Docker container

Hello,

I use Dockers containers from UnRaid to manage my Minecraft servers.
I would like to create a website for my server using the CraftMyWebsite CMS: https://craftmywebsite.fr/

Unfortunately, I have not found a Docker container that seems compatible with this CMS by default in UnRaid.
So I searched on my own and came across this Docker which seems to use the correct version of PHP and the correct version of Apache: https://hub.docker.com/r/mboyov/apache2-php74

Could you tell me how to create a Docker container from a custom Docker image?
Could you also explain how to get the CMS recognised by the Docker container so that I can access the server on the Internet?

Thank you in advance for your answers, I've been stuck for several weeks now.

what are the requirements for the website? i dont speak french

normally you can install a php/webserver combination like php/nginx or php/apache to host the files and serve it

in addition you may require a database as seperate docker container, and configure the setup files for the website to use that database

example

docker 1 nginx/php -> appdata/xyz -> contains your website files

docker 2 mysql/maria/etc -> configured, create a user with its own database and set password

go to docker 1, depending on the website, you have an install.php or /install folder to use a gui or you need to configure it via a file edit.

you can use the ip:port as target or as well the docker container name (1. line) to connect

this depends on the website, which is french, so you need to find it out yourself, but either one of this should work.

Thank you!
I've got my site and I can access it remotely, perfect! 

One last little question though, do you know how I can go about getting an SSL certificate for my website?
I understand that I need to use certbot with lets encrypt, but I don't really know how to manipulate all that?

Edited by RozZarck