Started to have issues with Cloudflare

Had reverse proxy through cloudflare for over a year without any issues. Last week I've had 3 instances of problem with it, without any changes in cloudflare, or locally on the apps affected (have done some other stuff on the server though, installed dockers and such for LAN use only). 

1.domain.com -> jellyfin (web-based)
2.domain.com -> webserver 

A few days ago I couldn't reach jellyfin from the outside, it worked fine locally. A reboot of the server fixed it (reboot of jellyfin docker, cloudflare docker, or nginx docker).  
Today I can't reach jellyfin, nor the webserver. I booted the server 2 hours ago, after 8 hours of being turned off. (All relevant dockers are set to autostart) 

I get cloudflare error: Browser Working, Cloudflare Working, 1.domain.com Host Error.  

Where can I begin to look for core fault reason? What logs etc. What should I look for?   

On 2/13/2024 at 2:47 PM, Gragorg said:

Are you running a Netgear router with Armour?

No, I'm not. Running a quite (too) basic "unnamed" router ISP gave me. Which I haven't changed settings on or updated any firmware since issue started.