Unraid, won't boot Vms - Urgent

Greetings, I use Unraid Trial for now, I set up a Firewall VM in Unraid, when I restart unraid it dismounts the Volume and does not initialize the VM and reports a license problem as there is no internet as it does not let the firewall VM start, like can I resolve this situation?
Thank you very much

9 minutes ago, cunhaigo said:

I set up a Firewall VM in Unraid, when I restart unraid it dismounts the Volume and does not initialize the VM and reports a license problem as there is no internet as it does not let the firewall VM start, like can I resolve this situation?

You would need a paid-for licence for this to work.   The Trial licence requires an active internet link before it will start the array (and thus any VMs).

Unraid trial requires internet access to validate the trial and start the array and VM's. Full licenses don't require internet.

There is no way to start the array and VM's with the trial version if the internet gateway isn't available, so the only resolution is to purchase a license.

However... I personally use a VM as my firewall and gateway, and it works well, but I keep a backup hardware firewall available for use when the server may need more extended downtime. I would never rely on an Unraid hosted VM as my sole internet access.