/boot/config/shares/system.cfg corrupted

Go to solution Solved by itimpi,

Hi, I got error found from "Fix Common Problems" it says "/boot/config/shares/system.cfg corrupted Your flash drive has possible corruption on /boot/config/shares/system.cfg. Post your diagnostics in the forum for more assistance"

I already change with new flash drive and copy /config folder from old one.

Here's my diagnostics what should I do to fix this error? Thanks.

unraid-diagnostics-20240224-1943.zip

Edited by vaisi
  • Solution

Delete the config/shares/system.cfg file from the flash drive.   Probably not necessary but I would suggest rebooting.

Since it appears you got corruption 0n the flash dtive you may want to plug it into a PC/Mac and run chkdsk on it.  

when you now go to the Shares tab it should now have default settings.    You need to change anything there you do not want to be default value.

• Thanks 1
2 hours ago, JorgeB said:
óhaòeExportNFSFsid="p#

It is corrupt, delete that file and a new share cfg will be automatically created, but note that it will use the default options, so make any adjustments if needed

2 hours ago, itimpi said:

Delete the config/shares/system.cfg file from the flash drive.   Probably not necessary but I would suggest rebooting.

Since it appears you got corruption 0n the flash dtive you may want to plug it into a PC/Mac and run chkdsk on it.  

when you now go to the Shares tab it should now have default settings.    You need to change anything there you do not want to be default value.

Thanks for the help, problem solved! 😀

Edited by vaisi
  • Like 1