[solved] adding cache drive

mover does not work in conjunction with disk shares, It only works in conjunction with user shares.

You need to enable the use of the cache drive on your Movies User Share and not on the disk shares.

The cache only option means that a user share will ONLY BE ON THE CACHE DRIVE.  It will never be moved.

I am going to assume the sabnzbd folder is a folder that has sabnzb installed in it.  if that is the case you want that to be set to "cache only"

for the TV shows, you need to set a split level, min free space, etc, and use cache drive yes.  Go read through the wiki on split level and the like for an idea on what those setting should be.

Here are my settings, for my cache drive and the settings I have for the "TV Shows" share, are these correct? 

I know this shouldn't be hard  :-\

No. they are NOT correct.

You need to set the min-free space setting to a size greater than the largest file you write to the array.    As you have it, it will attempt to use the drive even if no space remains.

the value is in kilobytes, and if insufficient space remains on the disk files will not be moved, or written to the drive.

OK so if I understand this, min free space is now set to 21000000, around 20gb and split level is 3 which means I should be able to have " show name, season#, episode name"?

If this is correct I should be able to start the mover and it should move the file from the cache drive to the "tv show" drive and than the cache drive should be empty.

TV_shows_updated.jpg.48e6337892b4c4538e695979185578c1.jpg