Cannot see all of my shares and cache on Windows after replacing a failing disk.

Go to solution Solved by JorgeB,

Hello,

Cannot see all of my shares on Windows after replacing a failing disk, after following the instructions for replacing a drive and using the new config feature, the new drive was rebuilt sucessfull and i can see all shares on unraid and on krusader but not on windows 11 , on Windows 11 it shows shares but not all off them plus the cache drives are missing.  I have rebooted the win 11  - 3 times now.

I upgraded from 6.12.6 to 6.12.8 this morning and then rebooted and also the win 11 pc, still shows all shares on unraid but not on win 11 pc, I tried compute all on the share screen with no sucess.  I searched the help topics before posting this and I am thinking this must be an easy fix?   I have attached the diagnostic log.

thanks

tower-diagnostics-20240306-0503.zip

41 minutes ago, theecatman said:

after following the instructions for replacing a drive and using the new config feature,

Can you elaborate? New config is not part of a rebuild, also which disk was replaced? Some disks are empty.

42 minutes ago, theecatman said:

plus the cache drives are missing

I see two pools and they are both mounting, were there more?

Posted (edited)

Hi  - for the replacing a drive i had the too many drives missing or wrong message so i had to perform the new config,  disk 12 was replaced and it formatted it and rebuilt on the data on the parity check etc..

the cache drive pools are seen in unraid,  windows wont see them or  some of my other shared folders etc..  see the screen shots of missing folder/shares - IE - 10_TB_HD_...BACKUP, 11-22-2019, 500g,  ETC 

Screenshot 2024-03-06 074236.png

Screenshot 2024-03-06 074318.png

Screenshot 2024-03-06 074350.png

CACHE.png

Edited by theecatman
ADDED PIC OF CACHE POOL