Newbie, but not so new!

Greetings All. First let me clarify the title.

I am a longtime UnRAID user with a Pro license. Unfortunately, I current UnRAID server is dead, so I'm in the midst of building a new one. Hopefully, the registration usb stick will work in the newly built server, I realize it's going to be several versions behind. I don't remember how the registration worked before, is it email address based, user name based? My email address has definitely changed. I retired, moved to a new state 2 years ago, and that server has been powered off since I moved. I'm just using UnRaid as a backup/storage server. But as I have been reading through some the forums, I see there so much more that can be accomplished with UnRAID. My apologies for being all over the place, just trying to reestablish my bearings, as I take on this quest to rebuild a new UnRaid server. Any help or information would be highly appreciated. Thanks.

The flash should still work, you may need to enable UEFI boot if the new server only supports that, also if you are not sure of the email address used, you can get support to find your license based on the current flash drive GUID.