can't access the array through a VM through SMB

Hi there,

peculiar issue: I have a Windows 10 VM that I is usually off but is started individually for various tasks. Now I encounter the issue that I can't access the array at all over SMB. Obligatory: it used to work before.

I access the VM through my workstation PC, VNC through my browser. My PC can, without any issues, access the array through SMB as usual. I didn't change passwords or anything since I last used the VM. Inside the VM, I can access the unRaid UI through a browser just fine, but not any of the shares. Internet is also working, so the network isn't completely broken I guess? I tried to set inidividual shares to Security: Public, but no dice either.

Windows on the VM gives a generic error that it couldn't access (it's german so no idea if the exact words help). I tried the Diagnose-button, but it just tells me everything is setup proper and the issue persists.

The VM was restartet numerous times by now.

I'm a bit baffled where to start debugging this, as the VM sits literally right next to the share I need to access (same SSD at least, haha).

Any pointers? 😮