Server becomes unresponsive during parity check

It seems that I'm having the same issue. The WebGUI was working just fine until I formatted my drives (regular array disks and pool devices) and the parity check startet.

I'm stuck on the "Main" tab and pressing any button results in infinite loading time. 

Edit: Seems like this is just happing once i format my drives. Starting the parity check while the devices have no filesystem everything works fine.

Edit2: I tried to figure out which device is the culprit, however if any of my devices are assigned a filesystem the system become unresponsive, once the parity check / the array starts.

Edited by Xentec
more information

Yes exactly. 

I just opened a new private tab and I am able to login and click through every menu (Main, Shares, Plugins, etc.) except for "Dashboard". 

Once i click on "Dashboard" I'm stuck on infinite loading and I can't go back or click on any other menu.

Once I open a new tab again and login I can navigate through the other menus again until I click on "Dashboard".

Seems very weird to me...

Edited by Xentec