6.12.8 '/mnt/user': Transport endpoint is not connected

Updated to 6.12.8 about two weeks ago, came back from a week away and my shares have disappeared. (And most docker containers have either stopped due to errors, or aren't running correctly due to no disk.)

Browsing from the Main --> Disk shares, the files all appear to be present

Shares --> all are missing

When I run:

root@Tower:/mnt# ls
/bin/ls: cannot access 'user': Transport endpoint is not connected
cache/  disk1/  disk2/  disk3/  disk4/  user/  user0/

i3-12100, Gigabyte Technology Co., Ltd. B660M DS3H AX 16Gb DDR4, LSI SAS2008

Found a pair of similar threads, but they are earlier versions. Solving it with a reboot doesn't seem to be a permanent fix, though, and I should probably try to understand why it's happening first. Diagnostics attached, anything else to check/get before I reboot the box?

tower-diagnostics-20240320-0842.zip

Thanks for the reply JorgeB, I've been running memtest this afternoon and looks like one of the sticks are bad. Swapped in a different pair from the desktop, and running memtest on them to rule out the board or something else.

The ipvlan change is on my do-to list, didn't want to change too many things at once with the upgrade - since things looked to be stable before this.

Ran 4 passes of memtest6.2 on a different pair of 2x16 using the same slots in the motherboard, they passed. Rebooted the server and parity check has completed with no errors found.

Anything else I should check/run to catch errors that the bad memory could have caused?

(As an aside running memtest86+7 with only the suspect dimm in a different PC, will leave it for a while more, but it's done 4 passes without an error. I'll let it go until I need that PC tomorrow - is it likely that it was just a connection issue that was solved by removing/reinstalling in a diff PC?)