Updating the DOCKER container ends with errors

Ends with: Error: failed to register layer: Failed to create btrfs snapshot: invalid argument

Before I had to add tmp under /var/lib/docker/ because of:

Error: open /var/lib/docker/tmp/GetImageBlob521965048: no such file or directory

What happens with my DOCKER?

EDIT:
I can install new docker container but not update.

Edited by pmo
2 hours ago, pmo said:

had to add tmp under /var/lib/docker/

Is that why you are using docker folder instead of docker.img? You shouldn't need to access anything within docker.img.

Try recreating (as 20G image, not folder) and reinstalling

https://docs.unraid.net/unraid-os/manual/docker-management/#re-create-the-docker-image-file

But before that, your domains and system shares have files on the array. Ideally, appdata, domains, and system shares would have all files on fast pool such as cache, with nothing on the array, so Dockers/VMs will perform better, and so array disks can spin down since these files are always open.

Nothing can move or delete open files, so you will have to disable Docker and VM Manager in Settings before you can work with these. Since you have Dynamix File Manager plugin might be simpler to clean this up yourself instead of trying to reconfigure so Mover will take care of it, and Mover won't replace files anyway so if there are duplicates you will have to decide which to keep.