Parity and random disks keep disabling

Hopefully the smart people here can help me out with an issue that has crippled my primary Unraid server.

Starting on saturday my unraid server locked up and stopped responding requiring me to reboot the machine.

When it finally came back up i noticed disk 4 was disabled.

I followed the directions to stop the array, remove the offending disk, start in management mode, stop and readd the disk.

When i did that the array came back up and i decided to run a parity check when my parity disks started disabling.

rinse and repeat but no luck. i have attached my diag file if anyone can help me know what direction to start moving in i would be very appreciative.

Also i looked at the disks that kept being disabled SMART tests and didnt see anything erroring out there FWIW

tower-diagnostics-20240331-1753.zip

Mar 31 15:28:15 Tower kernel: sd 2:0:7:0: Power-on or device reset occurred
Mar 31 15:28:15 Tower kernel: sd 2:0:3:0: Power-on or device reset occurred
Mar 31 15:28:15 Tower kernel: sd 2:0:8:0: Power-on or device reset occurred
Mar 31 15:28:15 Tower kernel: sd 2:0:12:0: Power-on or device reset occurred
Mar 31 15:28:15 Tower kernel: sd 2:0:13:0: Power-on or device reset occurred
Mar 31 15:28:15 Tower kernel: sd 2:0:18:0: Power-on or device reset occurred

This is happening with multiple devices, and it usually means a power/connection problem.

Similar issue on one of my servers that I can't sort out.

Thought it might be an HBA/SAS expander overheating issue, but not seeing anything glaring to that effect in the logs.

Added another fan blowing on both cards to see if that helps (since it helped a different server having the same issue (R2-D2)).

For this server (C-3PO), the same two disks dropped out twice and with the same amount of errors both times, so thinking its also a power issue or HBA/SAS/connections-related and not disks failing but anything is possible.

Any help is much appreciated. Thank you!

Diags and screenshot of disks attached.

Disks.JPG

c-3po-diagnostics-20240403-0755.zip