Weird. GPU was there and now it's gone

Go to solution Solved by JorgeB,

Hi all

Today I bought a new AMD GPU which I'm planning on using as part of a Mac VM. After installing it I selected the GPU and it's sound output to bind at boot so I can pass it through. Then I rebooted the server. Then I was thinking that I probably need to install a plugin for it so I found it and installed it. After rebooting again, unRAID says there is an issue and can't autostart any of my VM's, even though they have nothing to do with this GPU. I checked in the settings to see if the card is still set to bind at boot but for some reason it's no longer listed at all. 

What's going on, and what should 8 look into doing to fix this? 

The Diagnostic file is below. Thanks in advance!!

tower-diagnostics-20240408-2157.zip

2 hours ago, HomerJ said:

Then I was thinking that I probably need to install a plugin for it so I found it and installed it. After rebooting again,

If you are passing through hardware to a VM then any drivers needed are loaded into the VM - not into Unraid.    You need to remove any driver you tried to install at the Unraid level and then reboot the system.