Scrutiny failed my Parity drive after parity rebuild

Hi,

A few weeks ago I installed Scrutiny (first from app store and then moved to Docker compose), and everything was great - all my drives passed with no problems. In the last week I have since converted an array drive to ZFS and also removed 3 drives from the array into their own ZFS pool. After this, I rebuilt parity. I then checked Scrutiny a few days after this and my parity drive is listed as failed. None of the critical values have failed, but it has given me a warn for Spin up time, High fly writes, and a fail for hardware ECC recovered. UnRaid lists the drive as healthy, and the drive is benchmarking the same as before it was listed as failed (using DriveSpeed). I'm currently doing an extended SMART test (will take some hours). The drive is a Seagate Barracuda Pro - 10TB - 5 years power on, used as a parity drive its entire life. I haven't messed with the Seagate power management settings, so the drive has quite a lot of load cycle count, but well within rated spec.

Should I be concerned here? Or is this just Scrutiny not playing nice with Seagate drives?

TIA

Parity1.png

Parity2.png

Parity3.png

Parity4.png

Parity5.png

1 hour ago, JorgeB said:

Post a SMART report from Unraid, easier to see the attributes and thresholds.

Hi Jorge,

Doing an extended Smart Test on the drive, but it's taking a while (30% at the moment). Here is the attributes page as is.2089806984_Screenshot2024-04-11184334.thumb.png.8dcda08dbe3bcd3416e866a5ce7d25ce.png