Issues restoring OS from backup zip

All- my flash drive failed with my OS on it. Unfortunately my last backup was 1 year ago. I created a boot disk with the backup. 

Logged into local GUI and replaced key, all good, kinda.

Logged into web interface and went to start the array. The issue is my back up is a year old. During this period i replaced a failed 3TB HDD with an 18TB HDD plus I also had two parities when this backup was created which my current config did not.

How do I remove the unassigned parity 2 as my most current setup did not have a parity 2?

-There is no option to set the parity 2 to no devise, It only wants me to select one of two available HDDs.

How do I remove the 3TB HDD that I no longer exists and replace it with my 18TB HDD that has unraid data on it?

-When i select the 18TB HDD to take place of the 3TB, Unraid warns: all existing data on this device will be overwritten when the array starts.

-If i select no device where the 3TB HDD used to be in disk2 and select the 18TB HDD in disk 7, unraid states: you may not add a new disk and also replace an existing disk.

My goal is to remove the 2nd parity which I no longer use and to mount my 18TB disk without loosing the data from it.

Any help will be appreciated!

22 hours ago, thatdude78 said:

The issue is my back up is a year old. During this period i replaced a failed 3TB HDD with an 18TB HDD plus I also had two parities when this backup was created which my current config did not.

Just be glad that one of your current data drives wasn't in use as a parity with that old backup. That sort of error is generally fatal to the data that was on said drive.

Lesson here, keep current backups, and delete any old backups made before a drive change. You really don't want to accidentally use an old backup.