Flash died, waiting for new Pro key, can I start with trial and switch?

Go to solution Solved by itimpi,

My other flash drive is in read only mode so I can't update Unraid. I created a new flash drive using the USB Tool and was able to create and boot my server but I can't install the key file. I was running 6.12.6 and new version I download is 6.12.10. Would that make a difference? I have a support email in as well. Can I do a trial key until I get my paid key or will that wipe my data?

Thank you for the reply. Support got back to me and I am mostly back up now and the parity drives are rebuilding. Plugins disappeared and though Dockers are running but I can't update them. Well, atleast the ones that say they have updates. Path change?

• Solution
6 hours ago, koltz said:

Yes, I made a backup download before I installed the new drive plus I have the original flash as well.

Did you copy across the contents of the 'config' folder from the old flash?    That should have gotten the plugins and docker templates back just as they were.