Boot looping while trying to start unraid

I have unraid running on a Dell 5810 workstation, Xeon E5-1620, 64 gigs of RAM.  Its been running a couple months so far with no issue.  Now the server will no longer boot into unraid, it says bzroot - ok, then the computer reboots.  Tried the USB drive in a different computer and it boots fine in unraid.  Put a windows server drive into the workstation and it boots fine.  Swapped CPU and removed all but 1 RAM stick with no difference.  Any suggestion on what else I can try to solve this? Any ideas on what bzroot is looking for that is causing a reboot? When the rebooting happens is there a chance an error is logged onto the USB somewhere I can dig out?  Just a really strange problem I'm struggling to understand and any thoughts or help would be great.  TIA

Running a dell workstation 5810, with Xeon e5-1620, and 64Gb of RAM, 3 10TB HDDs, and a m.2 cache drive.  The system has been up and running a couple months with no issues.  I rebooted recently and it no longer will load unraid, it gets to the point of checking bzroot and then the computer reboots.  Moved the USB to another PC and it boots right into unraid no issues.  swapped CPU's in the workstation, dropped to 1 stick of RAM and removed all drives and it changed nothing on the outcome, still tries to load unraid and then reboots over and over.  Dropped a windows HDD into the workstation and it booted in windows with no issues.  I'm at a loss to whats going on, anyone have anythoughts?  When the USB tries to load and then reboots, is there a chance it generates a error file or something on the USB stick i can read?

2 hours ago, asrock73 said:

When the USB tries to load and then reboots, is there a chance it generates a error file or something on the USB stick i can read?

From your description it will not have gotten far enough to be able to write a file.

It might be worth rewriting all the bz* type files as described here in the online documentation to see if that helps just in case one of those files is failing to be read properly on the problem machine.