VMS audio is stuttering and popping

I've searched all over the inter-webs looking for a fix for this issue and I can't seem to pinpoint the cause. Can someone chime in and let me know if you have expereienced the same issue or know where to search in the logs for a fix. When I play audio via Youtube (Firefox, Chrome, or Brave) or another app like Spotify the audio would stutter like pop. This happens on all Windows VMS and Ubuntu as well.

I have uninstalled and replaced the Windows 11 and Windows 10 AMD drivers

Changed the bit rate of the Sound, increased the memory and changed the CPU cores

steampunk-diagnostics-20240416-2259.zip

Switching gpu and audio devices to use msi interrupts in your Windows vm can reduce audio stuttering by optimising how interrupts are managed.
Download this    https://www.dropbox.com/s/y8jjyvfvp1joksv/MSI_util.zip?e=2&dl=0

Then run the utility in the vm. It displays a list of devices and their current interrupt mode. Select all gpu and audio devices and set them to use msi interrupts. Save your changes and reboot the vm to apply these settings.